Fun wall! She LOVES looking at pictures of herself and pointing at all of them. And she LOVES touching every single flower (she helped stick them all and even fixes them when they start to come off these days from the humidifier going all the time!)
I love her room and best of all Hannah loves it! Which made painting the stripes worth it. She loves to play, she loves to go to the different sections I set up and read or look at things or play on the floor and it's awesome!
But it's not done.
Things I still need to do
- sew her curtains (roman shade style with cute bows) and hang blinds
- on the paintings on the wall I want to do something special (and hang them straight)!
- hang the rest of her pictures on her fun wall and put up the words we made (read, play and I forget the last one) Some pictures the glass cracked so we just need to fix some things first.
- clean off the change table
- recover the chair and big pillow, and make a couple more pillows for her reading lounge area!
- trim the ribbon from the pom poms
- hang her letters for her name by her mirrors (the sticky part on them were lost in the move, so I just have to figure out a way to get them up to stay so she can touch them without them falling down all the time)
- repaint her shelf that got quite destroyed in the move
- repaint her little cradle
When will this all get done? I don't know, but it works for now, and at least Ill never run out of projects that I could do!